Corium is a unique brick cladding system that combines the natural beauty of genuine brick with cost-effective fast track installation.
Corium is becoming increasingly popular in Ireland and across the world. It has been used on many prestigious developments over the past few years.
The system comprises brick slip tiles specially manufactured to fix mechanically to an HPS200 galvanised steel backing section. These profiled lengths are mounted in horizontal rows onto a vertical support system and the brick tiles are simply clipped in place. The mechanical ‘clipping’ feature is unique to Corium and ensures a high strength façade whilst enabling some adjustment of tile position during installation.
Features of the Corium System include:
- It is a unique and innovative cladding system
- It offers a real brick aesthetic
- It is a flexible, functional, and imaginative system
- These unique tiles are available in a wide range of colours, textures and sizes
- A wide range of special shapes, including purpose-made returns and flat arches are available
- Industry tested and BRE certified
- Can save time and money